Libertarian Writer and Talk Show Host
Sean Hannity is found guilt of extorting millions from Bill O’Reilly leaving Monica Perez the hard decision of what time slot she wants to fill.
– Liberals falling to pieces over Trump may backfire when it turns out he is not as bad as they believed, Trump may win another term.
2017 in GA Gen Assembly:
– Another Religious Liberty bill, but possibly identical to the Federal version Deal voted for when he was in Congress. Deal has said he would vote for a bill like that, McKoon and others may call his bluff.
– Very well funded campaign for Casino gambling, 50/50 chance it will pass house/senate. Since is a Constitutional Amendment will go to GA voters next year, and if it gets on the ballot casinos will put so much money into advertising that current 53% approval will go up and probably win.
– Several anti-illegal immigration bills based mainly on strong stand from Washington.
– Another campus carry bill, maybe identical to last year’s version.
The “Wall” will be built and Mexico will be paying for it! The “invasion” of our nation will stop!