Thank you very much Brad Binkley for putting together a great podcast in lieu of this week’s show on WSB which is preempted for UGA football (Go Dawgs!!) The sound quality is not perfect (sorry, my bad)–it will be next time 🙂
We discuss TPP, Hillary’s Neo-Con Coming Out Speech, Trump & the Mob, Soros/BLM/Dallas, Colin Kaepernick & More!!! (I have a half a video that goes with this but I’m not sure we can get it to work…check back next week if you’re interested.)
For just the audio click here
[archiveorg id=PropagandaReportWithMonicaPerezBinkley9316FromYouTube width=500 height=140]
Show notes (links to references made on the show)…
- Good podcast with Jen Briney on Lions of Liberty highlighting that one big problem with the TPP is that transnational corporations can sue local governments for costing them money by violating the agreements worked out in the deal—agreements the local governments had nothing to do with negotiating and didn’t agree to, but they might be forced to pay damages or change their laws.
- Barack Obama Seeks to Cement ‘Rebalance’ on Asia Trip
Economy, trade, North Korea and South China Sea among issues on president’s laundry list ahead of key meetings
- ‘Good News,’ Says Sanders, as McConnell Signals No Lame-Duck Vote on TPP
Senate Majority Leader punts corporate-friendly trade deal to next administration
- TPP bound for lame duck? (from October of last year)
“The message of Mike Sommers, Speaker John Boehner’s chief of staff, and Hazen Marshall, policy director for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), at a Ripon Society meeting Wednesday was “TPP is dead until the lame duck,” according to one attendee. The White House is trying to work with congressional leaders on timing, Marshall said.”
- Hillary’s “Why I’m a Neo-Con” Speech at the American Legion
- The following quote is from J. Fletcher Prouty (Oliver Stone’s deep throat in the move JFK) 1992 book JFK. For more on Prouty’s book, check out my review here.
During the postwar years, a number of important events took place as mankind was herded from the old era to the new….[Through the CIA], “peacetime operations” were carried out whether or not they were secret and whether or not they could be disclaimed plausibly, without benefit of a declaration of a state of war among the adversaries. This was an important shift. Any country–whether it was the United States or the Soviet Union, or even a smaller country, such as Greece or Israel–that employed its undercover forces in peacetime, within the borders of another country with whom it was not officially at war ignored and degraded the age-old concepts of the independence of nations and of national sovereignty.
- Donald Trump and the Mob
His real-estate developments in Atlantic City and New York brought the GOP nominee into regular contact with people who had ties to organized crime; he says he’s ‘the cleanest guy there is’
- Leaked Soros Memo Reveals Potential Plan to Use Black Lives Matter to Federalize US Police
- This is a little off topic, but while we’re watching police interfere with people’s rights, this seems to be in order….
- Baby Bou Bou podcast
Georgia Raids Gone Wild! Podcast of June 28, 2014 Show
- Jeffrey Epstein – a place to start….
Whistleblower Gets More Time Than Epstein, Then Dies
- My review of Democracy: The God That Failed, by Hans Hermann Hoppe
- James Corbett on China
- I nearly forgot (I should be so lucky) about the genetic sexual attraction reference….here’s the link http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/12-shocking-cases-of-genetic-sexual-attraction/
The first video in the post requires a Youtube Account…. Can you fix that?
oh yes! sorry!
try it now!
Thank you Monica!
Would you or Brad consider uploading/posting a link to an audio only version of the show? I usually listen to your show on my phone, and YouTube stops playing when I have to lock my phone. 🙁
Regardless, it makes me happy to hear you on your off season!! Thank you Brad!!!
I will ask Wsb to put it on my iTunes page and ask brad to just make it a podcast – hope we can get that done!
The more places people can find your show, the better! I can’t wait to hear more podcasts with you guys. 🙂
I’m a Dawg fan….but was the fix in for the Dawgs to win?
I put a link to audio in there – it’s a little buggy but if you keep clicking through I think you can get it to work…
BETTER IDEA—TAKE ALL THE OTHER SPORTS PROGRAMMING AND LET THEM PODCAST, AND PUT YOU ON THE AIR. LET THE SPORTS PEOPLE FIGURE OUT THESE LINKS AS WELL. WE NEED TO TALK AND TO PODCAST, THESE SPORTS DO NOT HAVE TO GO LIVE ON THE AIR. LET SPORTS BE PODCAST.
The link worked just fine. Thank you!
[…] The Propaganda Report w/ Perez & Binkley – this week’s podcast! (September 3, 2016) […]