It took me about 24 hours to completely dismiss the idea that Trump’s victory was a victory for “the people” who managed to defeat the highly controlled media and election process. That’s not to say there isn’t a paradigm shift in how I see the world, there is: seems like there are indeed two factions in the upper echelon (if not the uppermost echelon); there is more of an element of responsiveness to the zeitgeist of the masses than I had realized (though this in itself may be a sophisticated manipulation, but it’s based on an inherent recognition that the zeitgeist must be controlled or obeyed); and there may be a major shift in strategy and tactics to get us to the world government that I am still convinced is on the agenda. The false flags and psy ops are obvious, but the path from these ham-handed mechanisms to the end game are more subtle and sophisticated and harder to see. In an effort to peel yet more layers of the onion than I had previously realized existed, I have come upon a few websites that were way ahead of this outcome, or at least were onto something bigger.
Here they are:
As for my pre-election disposition, I was 100% convinced Hillary was the chosen one–just could not see around that because I believed she would be the one capable of silencing the anti-war left for the final invasions of the Middle East. But there were two things I failed to realize:
- She might not have been capable of silencing anyone even with media support.
- The powers that be have moved toward (have long been using?) a strategy of chaos beyond the obvious strategy of tension, as evidenced by all the protests George Soros funds.
The first–that Hillary might not have been able to control her faction even with media support–would be a paradigm-shifter for me in that I believed after Obamacare was foisted upon us and then Obama was re-elected anyway while the Tea Party and the Liberty Movement were subverted, meant that we would eat anything we were fed. This might not be true.
The second point makes me kick myself because that, along with several other red flags, was something I had noticed and talked about: They were clearly setting us up for post-election conflict. I failed to realize, however, the broader implication and many clear warning signs: they are embracing, promoting and channeling conflict at every turn from the Bundy Ranch to Black Lives Matter–it’s all conflict all the time, so who cares if there are some anti-war protests in the mix? Might even be useful.
Here are a few of the other warning signs I saw and ignored, blinded by the conviction that Hillary was The Chosen One:
- The Trump PsyOp was just too big to be launched solely to get Hillary elected, that it must be there to restructure the GOP and neutralize the Libertarian Party. This was an understatement. Here are some of the signs I saw that this was a psy-op:
- Trump studied at the knee of Roy Cohn, a lawyer with deep ties to the deep state and mobsters the world over.
- Hillary was passed over for Obama because she couldn’t be trusted to be a lapdog (she and Bill would not fall on their swords for Hillarycare and risk losing a second term–they needed complete obedience as demonstrated by Obama’s dutiful trust in their power) and was no longer considered useful by the power elite.
- The GOP could not lose another presidential election and still maintain the fantastically powerful two party psy-op.
- The alt-right dialectic had been in the works for years, which I had noticed long before Hillary highlighted it.
But the absolute crazy thing is that since May 2016 I kept saying that there would be a massive pollster fail–that we were being set up for that–then I proceeded to scratch my head as to what form it would take! Duh.
There’s one more shoe to drop, in my opinion. The Secret Service has been setting up a legacy of incompetence over the past few years that must have a purpose, so who is in the crosshairs? Could be the Obamas, could be the Clintons, could be Trump himself (though again, he is a major operation and is unlikely to be wasted), or it could mean something completely different–I’m past trying to figure out the path! But I will continue to highlight the flags and am still convinced the end goal is totalitarian world government, but hey, I could be wrong!
One final thought…no matter what happens and no matter how transparent or opaque the actors or actions may be, the only thing we can be sure of is our principles. If we keep in mind Thou Shalt Not Steal & Thou Shalt Not Kill and hold our agents in government to that standard, and if, for our own protection, we are unyielding in our defense of the Bill of Rights (perhaps citizens on the left will realize the importance of the Second Amendment et al, especially States’ Rights, now that they don’t like the man in DC!), we don’t have to know who is doing what why, we can stop them anyway–that’s why their top priority is an attack on our ability to understand and defend our principles. But even if we don’t stop them, we can go down with our souls in tact if we stick to our principles.